- A festival full of sweet childhood memories,
mouth full of sweets,
house full of diyas
and heart full of joy.
Wishing you all a very happy Diwali!
- May this Deepawali bring you all a cracker with Joys, firework with happiness and Prosperity and Subh Laabh from Ganesh Ji…
- May the Divine light of Diwali spread happiness, peace, and prosperity to you and your family! May the lights of this auspicious festival fill your life with the eternal glow.
- Jyot se jyot jalate huye chalo,
Pyar ki ganga bahate huye chalo
Raah me aaye jo bhi deen dukhi
Sabhi ko gale se lagate huye chalo
Chalo aaj fir ek deep jalaya jaye
Ruthe huye ko fir manaya jaye
Ponch kar aankho me chipi udasi ko
Jakhmo pe malham lagaya jaye
Pakad lo hath khele fir se,
Mohalle ka chakkar ek lagaya jaye
Bhul jaye gile-shikve sab purane
Aao milkar ye tyohar manaya jaye
Bin mehboob kaisi ye diwali,
- Pal Pal se banta hai Ehasas,
ehsas se banta hai Vishvas,
vishvas se bante hai Rishte,
aur rishte se banta hai koi Khas,
Wishing a Diwali Jhakas
- Aabhadi sajla motiyancha chura,
Daari divyancha soneri sadaa…
Ghand gaahira dhakhadlaa utnyaacha,
Aala diwadsan aanand lutnayacha…
- “May these rich blessings be due on you with some wealth of friendships, old & new. With some service rendered & some solace given and a gentle peace with god and heaven. Heartfull wishes for you and your family on the eve of Diwali! Happy Diwali!”
- “This Diwali may Goddess Laxmi give you CASH: C: Controlled A: Attention of others S: Surplus Wealth H: Healthy Life”
- Paying respects to the gods and decorating for them the thali. This is what the occasion is all about. This is the spirit of Deepavali…
- May the festival of lights encircle your life with immense Joy and Happiness. Success comes at your doorsteps with these thoughts sending my warm to you on Diwali and always…
Diwali SMS 2017 For Mom-Dad
- Wishing a great Diwali that is all set to brighten your days with prosperity, warmth, success and the very best that life can offer, now and forever.
- Mann udaas dil hai khaali,
Tan suna, suni hain raat kaali
Bin mehboob kaisi ye Diwali
Kaise bichaau rah pyaar me,
Kis ka thamu haath,
Bin mehboob mera haath h khaali
Jagmagata apna bhi chehera,
Agar sath mehboob ka hota,
Hoti apni bhi Diwali
- Diyon ki roshni se jhilmilata aangan ho,
Patakhon ki goonjo se aasman roshan ho,
Aisi aaye jhoom ke yeh diwali,
Har taraf kushiyon ka mausam ho……!!!!
*Wish U Happy Diwali
- On the auspicious occasion of Diwali, I pray that God fulfills all your dreams. May you get lots of gifts, sweets and good
- Aali diwali
- May the joy, cheer, delight and cheerfulness of this heavenly festival surround you forever.
- “Doubt is like darkness and trust is like light. There is no way one can destroy light by throwing darkness into it. So, let’s come together and enjoy the festival of lights. Happy Diwali!”
- “With shine of Diyas and the Echo of Chants, May Goddess Laxmi fill your life with Prosperity and Happiness! Wishing everyone a Happy and delightful Diwali!”
- May this Bhai Dooj strengthen our bond more than ever and bring joy and prosperity. Best wishes for Bhai Dooj!
- Aai aai Diwali aai, Saath me kitni Khushiya laayi,
Dhoom machao, mauj manao, aap sabhi ko Diwali ki badhai.