Diwali 2017 Quotes for Parents-Mom-Dad
- May God show you the way to live life lighter like candles not to blow on others like crackers and keep helping others like sweets to make their lives better.
- Wishing you and your family a very diwali”.
- May you all attain the inexhaustible spiritual wealth of the Self.
- Hope this Diwali brings satisfaction to your life
- Wish you and your family a bombastic Diwali, have loads of fun and loads of masti.
- “Let this diwali burn all your bad times and enter you in good times. Happy Diwali!”
- May millions of lamps illuminate your life with endless joy, prosperity, health, and wealth forever.
- May the gift of happiness and prosperity fill your heart and home with joy on Diwali and Always – Happy Diwali!
- Today I feel gifted and blessed that my Diwali is full of affection, love, and happiness. May God always bless us.
- “Since this is a special occasion when all the family and friends get together, for fun. Wishing a lot of amusement to cheer your days during this festive season. Happy Diwali!”
Happy Diwali 2017 Wish for Mom/Dad
- This Diwali while you light firecrackers do spare a thought for the environment. Save the environment, so say no to crackers. Have a happy Diwali!
- May the light that we celebrate at Diwali show us the way and lead us together on the path of peace and social harmony.Wish U Happy Diwali
- Sweets, lamps, diyas, rangoli, crackers; Diwali is indeed a magical time!
Happy Diwali from our family to yours!
Keep the spirit of Diwali close to your heart.
Celebrate it with warmth and glee.
I do, so I’m sending my warmest greetings to you.
Have a happy Deepavali!
- “May this Diwali be held close to our hearts because its meaning never ends and the spirit of which is warmth and joy of remembering old friends! Happy Diwali!”
- With gleam of Diyas And the Echo of the Chants May Happiness and Contentment Fill Ur life Wishing U & Ur Family very Happy and Prosperous celebration and events are auspicious over there.
- May the shimmering diyas the crackling fireworks sparkle up your life with happiness, have a masterful dhamakedar Diwali…
- May this Diwali, you be blessed with good fortune – as long as Ganeshji’s trunk, wealth, and prosperity – as big as his stomach, happiness as sweet as his ladoos and troubles – as small as his mouse.